W.E. (Workshop Element) and Togetherly collabrates to present Singapore’s largest pop-up at Isetan Orchard, Wisma Atria Level 1.
From 20 April to 30 June 2016, the 17,000 square feet multi-label pop-up store is set to be the largest one in Singapore yet, featuring fashion labels, makers’ market, and an art gallery, bringing forth an invigorating and refreshing shopping experience accessible to all.
This joint pop-up is Togetherly’s fourth market and W.E.’s fourth retail installation.
Hosting over 100 curated local and international fashion and indie artisan brands, shoppers can expect product categories ranging from ladies’ and kids’ apparel to furniture, food, handicrafts, skincare, homeware, art and decor, and many more. The W.E. x Togetherly retail pop-up offers something for everyone, whether it’s books, plants, kitchenware, hipster fashion or organic products, shoppers are bound to find something they like regardless of their varied interests.
On weekends, the store will be transformed into a vibrant market and will include workshops, live acoustic performances and other fun-filled activities for everyone of all ages.
- Book Exchange Corner: In addition to the fashion offerings, makers’ market and art gallery, a key signature that is unique to Togetherly, is the Book Exchange Corner, where book lovers trade their pre-loved books for new reads in a quirky fun way. Wrapping service is available for owners of pre-owned books and they may leave a personal note about the book for the next owner. In return, they may pick their preferred books based on these messages left by other owners.
- Live acoustic performances by local musicians
- Free tarot card reading sessions on every Sunday, 3pm – 5pm
Besides featuring award-winning fashion designer, Alfie Leong’s signature house labels AWOL and Mu, the following notable brands are also joining the pop-up market scene for the very first time:
- Commune Home: Home-grown furniture design and lifestyle company that crafts high quality artisanal works for the design savvy. Commune Home is also the official furnishing partner for W.E. x Togetherly pop-up store.
- The Way We Were: The Way We Were is a creative project started by MessyMsxi and Ai Wei Lua, with products that capture and translate the fond, early memories of Singapore
- Airmocks: The first freestanding hammock company in Singapore, these foldable, portable and lightweight hammocks are making their first foray into the market scene at W.E. x Togetherly pop-up
- Art Gallery: Partnering with Art Front, the art gallery makes its first appearance in any pop-up store or flea market in Singapore thus far. Showcasing a curated selection of affordable art pieces, it is a great place to discover a new wave of works from emerging and established artists.