Choux Pastry with Yoghurt Mousse
200g unsalted butter
2g sugar blend
300g bread flour (sifted)
9 eggs (beat)
200g plain yoghurt
30g sugar blend
320g whipped cream
- Prepare choux pastry: Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine water, butter, sugar blend and salt in a pan. Slowly fold in bread flour and mix well.
- Heat up over low heat and stir slowly for 2-3mins. Leave to cool.
- Slowly add in eggs and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour batter into pastry bag fitted with a 1.5 cm-diameter plain piping nozzle. Pipe on greased baking tray with 3cm apart. Repeat until batter is finished.
- Bake in oven for 20-25mins until puffed and golden in colour. Off the heat and remove from oven. Using a skewer or small knife to release the steam.
- Place back to oven and leave for 15mins to dry out. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Prepare yoghurt mousse: Whisk whipping cream until a similar texture as yogurt. Add in yoghurt and sugar blend. Mix well.
- Chill in fridge for about 1 hour. Transfer into pastry bag and pipe into choux pastry.