A Classic Tour 学友·经典世界巡回演唱会
Terms & Conditions
- Jacky Cheung The Classic Tour concert tickets giveaway (“Contest”) is organised by Focus Publishing Ltd (the “Organiser” or “FP”), a subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings Ltd, between 13 Feb 2017 and 19 Feb 2017 (“Period”).
- Participation in the Contest is subject to the Contests & Contests Terms and Conditions available at http://sph.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/online-contests/ (“General T&Cs”) and these Terms and Conditions (“Specific T&Cs”) (collectively, “T&Cs”).
- In the event of any inconsistency between the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail.
- By participating in the Contest, participants accept and agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications which SPH may make hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. SPH’s decision on all aspects of the Contest shall be final and no verbal or written correspondence, including but not limited to enquiries and appeals, shall be entertained.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant from the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- Employees of the Organiser, appointed printers, retailers, wholesalers, affiliates and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Each participant in the Contest may win a maximum of one (1) prize, and any subsequent drawing of a participant’s entry as a prize winner will be disregarded.
All winners are required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before collecting their prize won.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided to the Organiser and accepts that any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by the Organiser) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prize won.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the Organiser has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- SPH Group reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the following prizes without notice to the participants.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree that:
a. any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to SPH and its related corporations (collectively “SPH Group”) for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Contest, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes SPH Group may reasonably deem appropriate, or for such purposes that the participant may have otherwise given his/her consent to SPH Group;
b. SPH Group may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in SPH Group’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
c. the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in SPH without further compensation.
Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of SPH, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
- SPH Group shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All warranty claims in regards to any prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer or service provider. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this competition nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- SPH has the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions of the Contest upon notice in writing by posting to the Organiser’s website(s). The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Failure to claim an awarded prize within the redemption dates stated in the email and/or SMS will make a participant’s claim for a prize invalid. The Organiser reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner it deems fit.